Saturday, February 6, 2010

Crafting for Valentine's Day


I'm a little behind on my crafting and blogging. There's not much going on in my craft room lately.  I've been trying to recuperate from bronchitis for the last three weeks. The antiobotics have not helped much. I just want to be rid of the coughing. I've had enough of it already (and so have my co-workers).

Anyway, I took advantage of one of my sick days out of work this past week by working on one of the patterns I bought from Sandy's "You Are Special" patterns.  "Valentine Annie" is finished and listed for sale on my Ebay.  (DOLL SOLD)

I was a winner of Sandy's blog pattern giveaway last week. I anxcious to get started on one of the five patterns I won.  I hope they arrive in today's mail.  I'll need a diversion from housecleaning this afternoon.

2 comments:

Karen said...

What a cutie!

Pam said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick! I hope you're feeling better soon! Love your doll...she is to cute!