Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Crafting

Today I spent the afternoon making this primitive sheep and listed it on Etsy for $19.99 with free shipping. I took the opportunity to sit outside on my lanai to work on the applique stitching. The temperature here in Florida finally got above the 60's. At one time today it actually reached 81 degrees, although it didn't last once the clouds took over.

I also listed another lap robe on Etsy which was hand crocheted by my mother.  She heads a church group who crochet lap robes and donate them to patients at Hope Hospice.  Church members are always donating yarn to her.  Some of the yarns are "Fun Fur" which she incorporated into these lap robes.  She felt they were too "fancy" to donate, so she asked me to list them on Etsy for her.  She has them listed at $40.00 each (shipping is $8.00).

Check out my Etsy on the sidebar to view my other listings.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Great goodies! I actually have a sheep very similar that I am working on. I just them they are so cute!
Hugs,
Pam