Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Bunny Challenge

I participated in Prim Patterns 'n Handmades blog challenge to create a primitive bunny from her FREE three-piece template.  There were no directions included.  We had to assemble the bunny and dress and accessorize it within a two-week period, then submit a photo of the bunny to her when it was completed.  Today all of the entries are posted on NeeNee's blog.  This was so much fun to do.  I'm looking forward to doing her next challenge.  Click here to view the other entries.

1 comment:

TJ said...

Ohhhh yours turned out fantastic Patti !!! I soooo wanted to do that challenge ! But my fur babies tore up an order I had for 2 dolls and 2 bunnies soooo I had to redo the whole order and I'm still NOT done yet. I hope to participate in her next challenge.
Prim Huggs n Blessins
TJ