Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Latest Creations

I've had computer issues this past week. I was so upset when my computer would not boot up the other day. I tried all afternoon Sunday trying to get it working. Tried loading the recovery disk and nothing would work. I took it to the computer repair store and they were going to charge me $149 just to run a diagnostic test on it to see if if the hard drive could be restored, with no guarantee that it would fix the problem. I said never mind. I bought a new PC instead. I lost all of my pictures and files that had not been backed up. Let that be a lesson to make sure I periodically make back-up cd's of all of my files..........just in case it should happen again. I don't know what caused the problem, but I have been having problems every time I use Facebook and think that maybe the computer had a virus that attacked the hard drive. I'll never know for sure.

Since I've not had access to a computer for a few days, I had plenty of time for crafting. I've been making these Raggedy Annie dolls from a pattern by Cat and the Fiddle Designs. After I made the first one (Lady Bug Collector), I couldn't resist making more. Their faces are adorable. I have these three cuties listed on ebay.





I've also been working on the cabinet that I showed in my previous post. It's almost done and will show the finished results soon.

1 comment:

Tolentreasures said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and becomoing a follower! I love your dolls, they are so cute!

Cathy