Saturday, June 5, 2010

Special Orders to Complete

There are so many things that I should be doing this weekend, like vacuuming my house and cleaning the pool, but I have had some special requests that I need to finish up.  I have a special order for an apron, another knitted sock monkey to work on, sew some scrub tops for co-workers, and another Annie doll. 

I finished up this "Country Annie" and just listed her on Ebay

(SOLD)

I have also been sewing children's clothing. I have orders for two little girl's sundresses to work on also. Here is one that I finished.



Got to get back to work. Busy, busy, busy!

1 comment:

Tolentreasures said...

I know the feeling of what I should be doing vs. what I want to be doing. We make little dresses like that at our church, some from pillowcases and some regular fabric and send them to Haiti to an orphanage. They are so fun to make!

Cathy