Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Crafty Week

My sewing machine has been buzzing along this week and I have knitted and crocheted so many things that I need to list on my selling accounts. 

I've been making up some oven door towels that look like little dresses.  I have two of them listed already on my Art Fire Shop.

I finished making a knitted sock monkey which will be listed on Etsy later today.


And................I have been crocheting dish cloths.  Stop by and check out my shops for my latest additions.

3 comments:

Laurie Lynne said...

Wow you sure have been a busy bee this week, lol. Your oven door towels are adorable and it is just what I need. I am so sick and tired of my towel slipping off my oven door!

I, myself, have been very unproductive this week. I haven't picked up any craft :( Good luck with your Art Fire shop. It's looking wonderful :)

~Laurie

Tolentreasures said...

Everything looks great! Love that sock monkey, what a lot of work that looks like!
Cathy

Brenda said...

Those oven door towels are just so darn cute!!

Brenda